Even Baby Sauer got dressed up for the BIG OSU vs. Michigan football game. He/she was kickin' and cheerin' all through the game!
Just for the record, the score was OSU 42, Michigan 39. GO BUCKS! National Championship game here we come!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, Baby Sauer is already the cutest Buckeye Fan ever!! But enough about that, today is the day! Where is your BLOG stating the sex of the baby, I am DYING To know. PLEASE let me know what you found out, or you know I will come across the street and stalk you when you go to let Nuge out :) :)
1 comment:
Yeah, Baby Sauer is already the cutest Buckeye Fan ever!! But enough about that, today is the day! Where is your BLOG stating the sex of the baby, I am DYING To know. PLEASE let me know what you found out, or you know I will come across the street and stalk you when you go to let Nuge out :) :)
Post a Comment