
2.05.2007
Shower With The Sauer's!
It's shower time! The first one was with all the wonderful ladies from Brian's side of the family (and my mom too)! Due to everyone's generosity, Brian claims his house no longer feels "big" (he's in for a rude awakening). We loaded up on clothes (including the all important Buckeye apparel), a Brutus crib mobile, toys, books, our crib mattress, the Snugli (baby backpack carrier), a diaper bag, blankets, towels, bathing supplies, baby monitor, and all kinds of other little baby goodies! Cousin Heidi is also letting us borrow her bassinet. We had a good time and Baby Sauer will be busy chasing all of his little girl cousins in another year or so!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you cleaned up!!! Yay for baby showers! I sooo wish I could be there on March 10...but you know how it goes-I may be in labor!
Love you. Katie & Baby
Post a Comment