AJ is 1 month old today! He has his 1 month check-up on Monday, so I will post his weight and length next week, but I know he has grown. He has already outgrown some of his outfits, and his spring jacket now fits! He doesn't really smile yet, but we're working on it! I have seen random glimpses of one, and it looks so cute! He's our little bobble-head right now. He loves to hold his head up and look around, but it's still a little floppy, and it literally bobbles around as he tries to keep it up. He also pushes up to a standing position when you stand him on his feet (especially when he's trying to get a poop out)! It's amazing how strong he already is, and it makes diaper changing time quite interesting (he either has his legs in a froggy-position, or moves his legs around like he's riding a bike). AJ is starting to enjoy his baths, and he didn't cry at all during yesterday's bath. He looks right at you when you cuddle and talk to him, and Brian and I are loving every minute of it. I can't believe he's already a month. It's amazing how quickly a month can go when it's mostly filled with feedings and poopy diapers! We are starting to get some playtime and reading time into our day, and we always take a walk when the weather's nice. Here are a few more recent pictures!
4.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If you want me to walk you through the dropshots...give me a call! We need to catch up anyway. =)
Post a Comment