5.24.2007

Field Trip - The Zoo

My kindergartners took a field trip to the zoo, so I decided to take AJ and meet them there. Grandma Sauer got to come with us too! AJ was so excited about his first visit to the zoo that he slept through practically the entire visit. The only time he was awake was when we were eating lunch with the other teachers that I work with. Oh well, we had fun and I'm sure we'll visit again!

Here's AJ taking a nap with the Kangaroos (they are at the top of the picture laying around as well). What can I say, it was the hottest day we've had all year!
This was the coolest thing I saw all day - albino alligators. Yes, they have red eyes and can get a sunburn - weird!

The baby gorilla behind us was putting on quite the show for all the kids. Before I know it, it will be my little man rolling and running around like a crazy gorilla!



No comments: