10.21.2007

7 Months Old

I can't believe my baby is closer to his first birthday than to the day he was born! He has been fighting his first rotten cold this weekend, so he's been a little clingy, which I don't mind since he normally wants to be free to move around instead of being cuddled. Everything has become a drum to AJ. He has discovered his ears, sleeps on his tummy with his butt in the air, and now eats three full meals a day!

We had a 7 month home photo shoot this afternoon, but as you will notice in the pictures, AJ wasn't too into giving the camera a good smile. He was either pooping, sucking his fingers, or watching the cars go up and down the street!

This was the only smile I got!


AJ would follow each car until it was out of sight.



AJ sleeping with his mouth open because he couldn't breathe through his nose. By the way, his daddy is WAY worse than me when it comes to worrying about our sick child.

AJ continues to practice feeding himself. We have to take turns with the spoon.






No comments: