12.01.2007
AJ in the Hospital
Well, AJ gave us quite a little scare Thursday night when he started wheezing and breathing really hard and fast. We called the Dr. and were immediately sent to Children's urgent care where they gave him a chest x-ray and decided that he had bronchiolitis. They then admitted us to Children's Hospital where we spent the night a most of Friday. They basically just kept an eye on him and suctioned out his nose several times. He never required oxygen which was the main concern. He actually had fun playing in the jail-bed and flirting with all the nurses. The worst was when he was tired and couldn't get to sleep. He usually just lays done, but now he's requiring a lot of cuddle and rocking time. He's better now, but still has a lot of crude and still a little wheezing when he plays for a while. They told us he could be like this for a couple of weeks. I took some cute pictures of him in his banana nightgown and in the jail-bed, but they are on my phone and I don't think we have a usb port to hook the phone to the computer. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad AJ is home and healthy. I would have been a complete wreck if Carter had to go to the hospital...I don't handle stuff like that well! Hope he continues to feel better...
Love you!
Post a Comment