While I was away this past weekend for my church's Women's Retreat, Brian and AJ had some male bonding time at the Barber Shop. I really wasn't sure how AJ would do, but Brian said he responded like a champ! You can see in the pictures that he sat very still (something he NEVER does). However, he does go to the beauty salon with my mom every six weeks, and the last time they went my mom said AJ sat on her lap the whole time while wearing his own cape. He's really beginning to remember what others do, so he can later try them for himself. Luckily, this happened to be one of those things and getting his hair cut was VERY interesting to him.



I took this a couple of nights before his haircut, so I could remember my baby's curls.

No more curls - AJ with his big boy haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment