We actually made it outside during our 6-inch snowfall. Here's AJ trying to shoot some hoops. The kid loves his sports. He asks to watch football or basketball most nights.

When the basketball didn't work out, we just ran around the yard until AJ landed face first in the snow. It was time to go in anyways!

So, AJ loves this dinosaur puzzle that Grandma got him for Christmas, and one night when I couldn't help him with it right away I told him to just dump out the pieces and start turning them over. However, when I came in to help him, I found that he had already put together the first 6 pieces ALL by HIMSELF!

I simply directed him with statements like, "Try another piece," or "Find a match..." and he successfully finished it!

Yes, we're in full potty training mode. AJ really does quite well with peeing, especially if you just make him go every couple hours. He is getting better about telling you, but he usually waits just a litttle too long and has the accident on the way to the bathroom. The pooping is a whole other issue, and I'm looking for any creative ideas to get my kid to poop in the pot. I honestly thought he might do it when I took this picture, but it was just gas. He'll hate this picture when he's older, but I couldn't resist with the book and all (slightly strained face included).
No comments:
Post a Comment