
2.28.2010
As the Belly Grows... Week 33
The progression... I am now 33 weeks and hoping I only have about 5 more to go (I am counting on this little girl coming early like AJ). Everything always looks and sounds good at the doctor's. I have been measuring a little big, but the doc has assured me that I am still in the normal range for this point in my pregnancy. I am all baby, having only gained about 13 pounds. I am tired with pregnancy brain, sleeping on the couch, getting weird back pains like I did with AJ, and have now gained a few LOVELY varicose vains right in my groin. I am more than ready to be done and meet our little girl!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, Lisa, you look absolutely GREAT! I'm sure you're feeling "full" but hang in there...just a few more weeks!!! Love you lots (and Anna too!)
Post a Comment