1.21.2007
Doctor Appointment
Good news... NO diabetes for me! I figured as much since I hadn't heard anything about my glucose test, but it was nice to hear that I had passed with "flying colors." I have only gained a total of 16 pounds (only 1 pound in the last 2 weeks), so more good news! I was actually a little worried about it, but my Dr. said my weight was great for being this far along. I am measuring exactly where I should be (1 cm for each week), so that puts me at 29-30 cm. When we listened to the heartbeat this time, the Dr. also mentioned that it sounded like the baby had the hiccups. She hasn't really talked much about the baby's position, as I'm sure it will change 100 more times between now and delivery, but he has seemed to become a little more adventurous. I now feel him all over the place, but at night he does seem to settle low and I feel him best when it feels like he is lying sideways under my belly button. I head back in another 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment