I wasn't going to take new pictures for another week or two, but Katie requested these! Here I am at 28 weeks and 4 days. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought I hadn't really grown much since my last belly pics, but I about fainted when I saw these! I can't believe how much my belly has grown in just 3 weeks!
The baby's position can be felt from the outside now. I feel definite hard spots when his head or butt is pressed against my belly. He seems to be lying sideways most of the time. Grandma Bonnie also got to see him move for the first time last night (thanks for bringing your camera so we could take pictures).

1 comment:
The room looks amazing and YOU look amazing! I can't believe you did all those stripes...I know how bad it was for me to paint the ONE stripe around our room! It's all worth it in the end to have a super-cute baby room, though, huh!?
Love you tons!
Post a Comment