My first Mother's Day! How wonderful it is to be a mother, and of course the best gift is little AJ himself. He got me a very sweet card that had matching stickers in it for us to wear. Mine said, "I love my son!" and AJ's said, "I have the best mom!" I also got a "Super Mom" cookie and some picture frames to put pictures of AJ in of course!

Mommy and AJ with our mathcing stickers!

This is how Brian helped me out Sunday morning when trying to get ready for church (lucky for him AJ went back to sleep)!

We had a cookout on Saturday with some of our friends. Several of us have kids now, so of course we had to take some pics. Above - AJ is hanging out with all the older women (Alison, Natalie and Heidi). It's hard to tell in the picture, but AJ was looking a little worried. He was just staring at me with these big eyes that seemed to say, "Help!" Probably won't be the last time he looks like that when it comes to girls!

This was just too cute. Natalie and Alison just had a fabulous time trying to drive the Jeep, crashing into our fence, and chasing Nuge with it. Don't they just look like trouble waiting to happen?!
1 comment:
Yes, AJ is looking like a little man now...and not a newborn! They grow soooo fast!
Well, about the dress, I'm totally crazy and went ahead and ordered a size 6 to force myself to lose all my baby weight by then. (Yes, I know I'm semi-crazy!)
Things to think about...you could always get the size 10 altered down if you lose a bunch a weight OR you could do what I did and just go with the 8 and starve yourself if need be. Good luck making a decision. =) Love you!
Post a Comment