7.08.2007

4th of July and a Few Extras

AJ's first 4th of July was spent helping Daddy campaign for his City Council race followed by his first fireworks show!

Here's the Sauer campaign gang just before the parade.

Dave, Grandma Rose, Aimee, Heidi and AJ marching in the parade. AJ slept through the whole thing.

Here we are at the fireworks with Natalie. AJ loved the fireworks and actually watched the first ten minutes of them. He then fell asleep, as it was already way past his bedtime, only to be briefly startled during the finale.

AJ got to meet his Great-uncle Ken and Great-Aunt Sue for the first time this past weekend. Apparently, Ken entertained him with some new rhymes. Here's the fam hanging out at Uncle Mark's after the Kriebel reunion.

AJ is really starting to get into his toys. He can grab them and occasionally chew on them as shown in the picture.

This one's for you Aunt Beth (even though I think he is bound to be a Red's fan). He does look really cute in it!

Cousin Heidi no longer enjoys being in her exersaucer, so she let AJ borrow it. He can't quite reach the bottom to really bear weight on his legs, but he did play in it for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog, love my nephew AJ.

Not sure how I feel about the Indians jersey. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Keep the updates coming.

Always,
Dave