AJ practicing rolling over from his back to his tummy on the downhill slope by our cabin (makes it a little easier :) ).7.08.2007
Camp Bountiful Reunion
AJ and I got to spend a whole week at Camp Bountiful with Grandma Bonnie last week! It's been a long time since I've been there for an entire week, and it felt good to be back and share the experience with my own child. I hope he has just as many wonderful memories of camp as I do! We connected with old friends and made some new ones. There were lots of other little babies for AJ to play with, and he was perfect all week! He even stayed up late and partied in the cabin with us a couple of nights, and never got cranky. We can't wait to go back next year!
AJ practicing rolling over from his back to his tummy on the downhill slope by our cabin (makes it a little easier :) ).
AJ practicing rolling over from his back to his tummy on the downhill slope by our cabin (makes it a little easier :) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment