12.09.2007

St. Nick's Day/Snow/Ornaments

Here are some fun pictures and vidoes from the past couple of weeks!


We all opened presents from Brian's parents for St. Nick's Day on Dec. 6th (Catholic Tradition). AJ was actually able to rip some of the paper!



Nuge LOVES the snow!

AJ's thoughts about the snow, "Hmmm, this is new."

"Mom, I'm not sure what it is, but it's cold out here!"

"Oh, that's better... a way to get it in my mouth. Thanks Dad!"

I think AJ would enjoy the snow more if he could actually move in the snowsuit!

AJ decided to help us unwrap the ornaments to put on the tree. The bubble wrap was his favorite!


Nuge is LOVING the fact that AJ eats real food! Nuge gets all the cheerios, bananas and cheese that falls to the floor.

1 comment:

Mommy K said...

I LOVE the snowsuit pictures...I decided not to get Carter a snowsuit for this year since he can't walk yet, but seeing AJ outside in his is inspiring me...I may have to go get one!
Love you guys!