7.27.2009

Adventures in Potty Training

Well, we gave it go for a week and then decided that AJ just isn't quite ready. We'll try again later this fall or during Christmas break. The best story however, is when I heard him grunting in his bedroom. I rushed him into the bathroom kicking and screaming and assured him that the poop was supposed to go in the potty. I had to leave him alone so he could have his privacy, but when I went back to check on him I found him in the corner of our bedroom finishing the deed. UGH!!!! Luckily, most of it did make it into the potty, to which we jumped and cheered and high-fived each other! That was the only real time he pottied though, and then he didn't poop for 4 days. The farthest we got with peeing was him waddling to me saying "uh-oh" after he soaked his pants. Oh well!

No comments: