7.19.2009

Visit to Hyun's

Mom, Angie, AJ, Megan and I all had a wonderful visit together out in DC. My sister has just moved again, so I spent some my time helping her clean the house while mom entertained the kids. It took a little time for AJ and Megan to "adjust" to each other (translated - not to kick and shove and boss each other), but once they got that out of the way they had a great time blowing bubbles, taking walks, reading and running around together.

AJ, Grandma and Megan having a fabulous time screaming together.
I got them to take a break from the screaming to say "cheese!"
With moving comes lots of good old fashion fun with boxes. Of course they had to be in the same one at all times.
We took a trip one day to this amazing playground right near their house (really I've never seen anything like it). Here's AJ having a blast on the slides.
AJ and Megan in the race car.
Again in the school bus.
Yes, there is even a carousel at this place. This was AJ's first time ever riding one. He LOVED it of course.
Megan, Angie, Baby Hyun, and AJ.
On our last night there, we celebrated Megan's 3rd birthday a couple weeks early. We lost the candle we bought for her, so we had to improvise.
Megan with her gifts - several books and a princess puppet.

No comments: